Click on the picture or text below to buy!
Big Picture Investing: How, When, and Why the Stock Market Moves: 14 Lectures (Portable Professor Series)
Typically, advice on investing comes in the form of tips regarding a particular stock or portfolio, but the stock market-like
everything in the global community-is profoundly affected by large-scale events. In this remarkable series of lectures, best-selling
author and business professor Peter Navarro shows how an awareness of macroeconomic forces is absolutely essential for the
savvy investor. Navarro outlines the historical relationship between world events and the stock market, and outlines investment
strategies designed to take advantage of the response to future events on the floors of the world's stock exchanges.
- Introduction to Big Picture Investing
- The Three Golden Rules and Four Stages of Big Picture Investing
- How the Corporate Earnings News and "Exogenous Shocks" Move the Markets
- How Fiscal and Monetary Policies Move the Markets
- How the Macroeconomic Calendar Moves the Markets
- How Stock Prices Move Over the Course of the Business and Stock Market Cycles, and the Patterns of "Sector Rotation"
- The Interest Rate Cycle and Yield Curve as Leading Indicators of Stock Price Movements
- How-and How Not-to Find Winning Stocks
- How to Properly Screen Your Stock Picks Using Both Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Managing Your Portfolio and Its Many Risks
- Managing Your Money: The Key to Long Term Investing
- How to Buy and Sell Your Stocks Efficiently: The Art of Trade Execution
- How to Manage Your Portfolio Over the Internet
- A Day in the Life of a Big Picture Investor